Content Marketing: Attract Customers With Zero Advertising Part 5/5
Content Marketing is the only form of marketing that will work in the 21st Century.
Recently, we have seen companies grow from zero to millions of dollars purely as a result of the content they produce.
Everyone knows that putting out great content translates into sales and success and yet people find it so difficult. So many business-people struggle with this great – and FREE – opportunity to grow their businesses.
By the end of this course you will be able to create content that WORKS!
My name’s Rob Cubbon. My website has received over 1,500,000 visitors and has signed up over 25,000 email subscribers in the last 5 years. All as a result of the content I produce. I have not spent a penny on advertising or on any other form of promotion.
This course will show you how to identify the best content types and subjects, create great content and communicate with an audience so you can turn them into customers.
I will show also you all the technicalities. I will show you exactly how to craft an attractive blog post in WordPress. And I will show you how to make your site optimized for social sharing as well as optimized for search engines like Google.
This course is for anyone who wants FREE CUSTOMERS!
• Have you tried various types of content marketing before?
• Haven’t seen any tangible results?
• Think you "can't" do it?
This is the course that will show you how easy it is to produce great, engaging, sharable content. And how to enjoy doing it.
What are the requirements?
• you will need a computer with an internet connection
• the technical section of the course is mostly based upon a WordPress website
What am I going to get from this course?
• Be A Thought Leader In Your Niche!
• Enjoy Creating Great Content
• Formulate A Great Content Strategy
• Discover Surefire "Easy Win" Content Ideas Guaranteed To Attract Traffic
• Optimize A WordPress Site For The Search Engines
• Make Sure Your Articles Are Shared On Social Sites
• Learn How To Create A Blog Post The Right Way – So People Engage And Share!
What is the target audience?
• people who are creating content but not seeing many tangible benefits
• complete beginners
Reviews are not posted yet